It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when in school and whilst on trips. This policy is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- gives a sense of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion often items can be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
It is our aim to work in partnership with parents and governors to ensure our uniform is suitable for the children in our school, good value for money and comfortable for children to wear.
Winter Uniform PE Uniform
Please click here to view a full uniform list.
Our uniform stockist is the Brigade uniform supplier. Please click here to visit their website.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding uniform - please contact our school office and share your ideas, concerns or recommendations. We would really appreciate your feedback.