Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi Primary School
A warm welcome to our new school website. We hope it provides an exciting and informative insight into life here at St. Francis of Assisi Primary School.
We are a loving and active school community founded on core Christian values. Working together, parents, governors and parish community, support the children in becoming the best that they can be.
As our children grow, we ensure that they develop into confident and responsible individuals who are equipped with transferable skills that are needed to succeed in everyday life.
We invite you to take a look inside our school community that we are so proud of.
Take a little look around our website and if you have any questions or would like to know more, please call us or make an appointment to come and visit us.
Kathleen Williams (Executive Head Teacher)
Amie Kelleher (Head of School)
outstanding Results at St Francis 2019
- 2nd in RBKC for attainment at KS2
- In the top 10% of schools nationally for progress in KS2
- Progress in KS2 is 'well above average'
- 97% Expected for Reading, Writing and Maths combined at KS2
- 14% Greater Depth for Reading, Writing and Maths combined at KS2
- 96% achievement in Year 1 Phonics Screening Assessment
- 6th in RBKC for achievement of GLD in Early Years
Click here for further information on the DfE website
Our Aim at St. Francis of Assisi Primary School is:
- To provide a high quality education founded on Christian principles
- To recognising the needs of individual pupils
- To value the contributions of our school community.
By the end of Year 6, pupils achieve outcomes in reading, writing and mathematics that are well above national average. Therefore, they are prepared well for the next stage in their education.