Our Mission Statement
Our aim here at St. Francis of Assisi School is to provide a high quality education founded on Christian principles, recognising the needs of individual pupils and valuing the contributions of our school community.
Our commitment is, therefore:
- To promote the development, understanding and practice of Catholic, Christian values throughout the general life of the school;
- To provide high quality, balanced education in which all children will have the opportunity to reach their full potential; spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically;
- To provide a sensitive and caring approach within a secure environment in which all children will be able to develop a wide range of talents and interests;
- To develop in our children, in partnership with parents, a commitment to truth, justice and equality and an appreciation of other cultures and faith traditions;
- To foster self-esteem, self-confidence and respect for the gifts and needs of each individual and an awareness of the unique contribution each person can make to the community.
Underpinning all our policies is the value we place on the personal spiritual development and achievement of each child.